Date and Time
- Saturday, September 1st, 2012 from 10 AM until 10 PM.
• Tickets will be available for online purchase until Friday Midnight August 31st 11:59pm. You can purchase tickets at the ICNA booth for $33/Person. You can still purchase the tickets from various sponsors and sales locations. Printed purchase receipts will be exchanged for entry tickets at our booth at the gate.
• Pre-sale tickets will be $28 for everyone over 2years old. Children under the age of 2will be admitted free without charge.
• Tickets sold at the Six Flags gate will be regular pricing $62. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
• Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. This is not included in the cost of the admissions ticket. Parking coupons will be posted on website. Please recheck
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling their food at the West Pavilion area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- West Pavilion is also the place to gather for socializing, bazaar, entertainment programs, and much more.
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Accommodation and Transportation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
- Cobb County Transit offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here for more info. Route 30 serves the park Monday through Saturday.
- MARTA also offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here or call (404) 848-5000 for more info.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/info/faqs.aspx
Location and Directions
- From Macon: Go northwest on I-16, to I-75, to I-285 North, to I-20 West. Follow signs to the Six Flags exit.
- From Augusta: Go west on I-20. Take exit 47 or 46A.
- From Birmingham: Six Flags is located on I-20 East. Take exit 46.
- From Montgomery, AL: Travel east on I-85 to Georgia, to I-285 North, to I-20 West. Take exit 47 or 46A.
- From Greenville, S. Carolina: Go southwest on I-185, to I-85 to Georgia. Continue on I-85, to I-285 West, to I-20 West. Take exit 47 or 46A.
- From Nashville, TN: Go east on I-40, to I-24, to Georgia. Follow I-24 to Tennessee. Continue east on I-24, to I-75, to Georgia. Take I-75, to I-285 West, to I-20 West. Take exit 47 or 46A.For more FAQ's please click here
Questions Hotline: (770) 300-0067 or email@example.com